Our mission is to provide standard based software enabling financial and business reporting requirements. We strive to be the subject matter expert, comprehensive and involved in the market and industry to help you navigate rapid changes globally. Our success ensures you have reduced your risk and optimized your business processes in this domain through the innovated application of technology.
- True North – Do what’s right for the customer, do what’s right for the industry, do what’s right for yourself, do what’s right for the company.
- Ownership – Don’t be afraid to get our hands dirty and get involved.
- Intensity – Under promise and over deliver. If you’re going to do it, put 110% of effort and quality into it.
- Positive Mental Attitude – There’s no problem that can’t be solved, there’s always something we can do.
- Humility – Know what you do know, know what you don’t know. Making mistakes and trying something to learn is OK.
Michael van Genderen
Started in the XBRL space since early 2000 at the infancy of the specification. Involved directly in a wide range of projects and implementations including Business Analyses and full supply-chain solutions supporting XBRL and SBR. During this period created one of the first SBR taxonomies in The Netherlands and led the first operational XBRL-project for the Waterboards. Through these experiences in standard business reporting (SBR), Michael has gained a deep understanding of; reports (instances), taxonomies, meta-data, tables and assertions, inline and DPM models. My passion lies with supporting organizatons in developings solutions in digital standardized reporting and utilize our products to their fullest potential.
Software developer with experience in full aspects of XBRL processes. Fully understanding taxonomy and instance documents architecture and most of the available XBRL specifications. Understanding of SBR and DPM taxonomy structure and filing rules as well. In last 10+ years participating in the design and implementation of a wide range of XBRL processing software.