- True North – Do what’s right for the customer, do what’s right for the industry, do what’s right for yourself, do what’s right for the company.
- Ownership – Don’t be afraid to get our hands dirty and get involved.
- Intensity – Under promise and over deliver. If you’re going to do it, put 110% of effort and quality into it.
- Positive Mental Attitude – There’s no problem that can’t be solved, there’s always something we can do.
- Humility – Know what you do know, know what you don’t know. Making mistakes and trying something to learn is OK.
We are an ISO-certified company.
ISO certificates matches the cultural and organizational change we have gone through positively in the last year. And our enterprise customers appreciate this effort and new quality level we operate at within Semansys knowing what they can expect from our reliability. New customers have the conformability that their investment into us as a supplier of business reporting to their core processes will be handled at a certain quality level minimizing their risk. We believe it’s a testimony of trust, before even working with us.
Our team put in significant effort through the last year; changing the culture of the organization, preparing the necessary documentation, going through the multiple levels of audits to achieve these certificates. It’s a big achievement that we believe will be a differentiator when deciding who to work with in this space.
Michael van Genderen
Started in the XBRL space since early 2000 at the infancy of the specification. Involved directly in a wide range of projects and implementations including Business Analyses and full supply-chain solutions supporting XBRL and SBR. During this period created one of the first SBR taxonomies in The Netherlands and led the first operational XBRL-project for the Waterboards. Through these experiences in standard business reporting (SBR), Michael has gained a deep understanding of; reports (instances), taxonomies, meta-data, tables and assertions, inline and DPM models. My passion lies with supporting organizatons in developings solutions in digital standardized reporting and utilize our products to their fullest potential.
Your name here!
We’re changing our culture, way of work and now looking for new team members to extend our team globally! Visit our Now Hiring! to see current open positions.